2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Minimalist Journeys website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Minimalist Journeys’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Minimalist Journeys at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Minimalist Journeys' website are provided 'as is'. Minimalist Journeys makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The prices for all courses at this school are quoted in US dollars.
Minimalist Journeys offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on courses, which we believe is fair and equitable to both our students and us.
We understand that students who register for a course occasionally change their mind for one reason or another. Students will be asked about the reason for their refund request, so that we can understand, and if necessary make adjustments to the course.
Regardless of the reason, we believe there should be a definite refund policy for students who decide not to take the course. Refunds for our courses are only given under the following circumstances:
- The student did not access any portion of the online course. There will be no refunds once a course has been accessed in any manner. This includes downloading the course material. Access will be determined based on data provided by Teachable.
- The student requests the refund in writing via email, stating the reason for the refund.
Only a full refund will be issued. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
When enrolling and accessing the course, you have read and agree to the aforementioned refund policy.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Minimalist Journeys' website, even if Minimalist Journeys or an authorised person or entity of the Minimalist Journeys has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Minimalist Journeys' website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Minimalist Journeys does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Minimalist Journeys may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Minimalist Journeys does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Minimalist Journeys has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its school website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Minimalist Journeys of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Minimalist Journeys' website shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand without regard to its conflict of law provisions.